PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
1. These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.aquaholistics.co.uk (our site).
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
2. Our site is operated by us, Aquamarine Holistic Health Ltd (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10213059 and have our registered office at 3rd Floor, 5 Temple Square, Temple Street, Liverpool, L2 5RH.
3. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service team on 0151 527 1668.
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
5. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
b. Our Acceptable Use Policy which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
7. If you purchase goods from us, our Terms and conditions will apply to the sales of our Products. These Terms and conditions will be sent to you before you place an Order with us.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
8. We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time as these will be binding on you. These terms were most recently updated In November 2016.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
9. We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
10. Our site is made available free of charge.
11. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
13. Our site is primarily directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. Our site is accessible to people residing outside of the UK however, we do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
14. For the purposes of these terms, intellectual property shall mean all copyright and related rights, trade marks, trade names and domain names, rights in get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, rights in confidential information (including knowhow and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications (or rights to apply) for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which may now or in the future subsist in any part of the world. and all other intellectual property rights.
15. All intellectual property rights contained in or arising out of the Products shall be owned by us.
16. In agreeing to these terms, you shall:
a. acknowledge that all intellectual property rights of ours will remain our property and that you shall not attempt to transfer these rights to any third party, and;
b. in the case of a consumer, you shall not use these intellectual property rights for any commercial gain or for any use other than those rights associated with the use of the Products by you; or
c. in the case of a business customer, you shall not use these intellectual property rights for any commercial gain or any purpose other than the use of the Products by you and your employees, consultants and/or agents.
17. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
18. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
19. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
20. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
21. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
23. If you are granted access to our site to watch sample videos or other materials advertising our products then in addition to those conditions set out in paragraph 16, you shall not video, record, tape or otherwise copy any of that video so that it can be viewed on any portable device or otherwise using the access link given by us.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
24. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
25. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
26. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
27. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
28. Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
a. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
b. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions.
29. If you are a business user:
a. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
b. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
c. In particular, we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
30. If you are a consumer user:
a. Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
b. If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
31. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
32. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
33. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
34. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
35. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
36. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
37. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us in accordance with paragraph 3.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
40. Our marks are UK registered trade marks of Aquamarine Holistic Health Ltd. You are not permitted to use them without our approval